2023 Ford Bronco Sport Interior
The Ford Bronco Sport seating is perfect for Tipp City drivers looking for means to keep their passengers connected, comfortable, and entertained wherever they go. Whether you are driving around New Carlisle or looking to go on adventures out of town, check out the Bronco Sport cargo space, the Bronco Sport interior dimensions, and more in this guide from Dave Arbogast Ford.
Bronco Sport Dimensions
The Bronco Sport interior dimensions guarantee that you’ll never hear a complaint from passengers that they don’t have enough space.
- Head Room Without Moonroof (Front/Rear): 41.5 inches/41.7 inches
- Head Room With Moonroof (Front/Rear): 39.1 inches/41.7 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 42.4 inches/36.9 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 55.2 inches/53.4 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 57.3 inches/55.6 inches
- Cargo Space: 65.2 cubic feet / 32.5 cubic feet when all seats are loaded
With the Ford Bronco cargo space, you can advantage of under-seat storage, zipper pockets, and the Cargo Management System to fit everything inside.
Ford Bronco Sport Interior Features
Explore the Ford Bronco Sport interior feature highlights by trim level below.
Bronco Sport Base Model
- 6-way manual driver and 4-way manual front passenger cloth bucket seats
- Flexible second-row 60/40-split fold-flat seating
Bronco Sport Big Bend
- Easy-to-clean cloth bucket seats
- MOLLE strap system and available zipper pockets
- Rubberized cargo floor
- Available rubberized seat back protector
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
- Heated leather-trimmed front bucket seats
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
Bronco Sport Badlands
- Second-row under-seat storage
- Rubberized cargo floor
- Cloth seating
Bronco Sport Heritage
- Plaid cloth seats
- Race Red and Robin’s Egg Blue stitch accents
Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
- Norias (brown) leather-trimmed vinyl seats
- Plaid inserts
Tour the Ford Bronco Sport Interior at Dave Arbogast Ford!
Visit Dave Arbogast Ford to check out the Ford Bronco Sport interior in person! If you would like to explore the inside of the Ford Bronco, be sure to contact us today to get the process started. You can also check out the Ford Bronco if that vehicle is a little bit more up your alley.
More from Dave Arbogast Ford
When it comes to acquiring a new vehicle, one of the biggest decisions you’ll face is whether to lease or buy. Each option has its own set of advantages and considerations, so it’s essential to weigh the pros and cons carefully before making a decision. Let’s explore the key factors to consider when deciding between…
Trading in your car can be a convenient way to upgrade to a new vehicle while also potentially saving money on your purchase. However, to ensure you get the best value for your trade-in, it’s essential to properly prepare your car beforehand. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to prepare your car for trade-in: Clean…
In today’s fast-paced world, ensuring the safety of drivers, especially new or inexperienced ones, is key – pun intended. Ford, a leader in automotive innovation, recognizes this need and introduces a groundbreaking safety feature known as MyKey. In this blog post, we’ll delve into what Ford MyKey is, how it works, and the benefits it…