2022 Ford Bronco Interior
The ultimate off-road machine has an interior to match. The 2022 Ford Bronco interior is meant to be rugged and utilitarian, while not losing an ounce of comfort or style. The Bronco’s interior, is simple and washable to facilitate backwoods and deep desert off-road adventures. Yet it still has the space and features to make every Tipp City commute easy. Below, we’ll explore the 2022 Ford Bronco interior dimensions and the 2022 Ford Bronco interior features. For more information, get in touch with us here at Dave Arbogast Ford; we’re here to help!
Ford Bronco Interior Highlights
New Carlisle drivers know that the Bronco is not meant for the same kind of driving as the common crossover, and that’s exemplified by the interior, among other things:
- Bronco Cockpit: The simple and highly readable gauges and intuitive controls are inspired by the original 1966 Bronco, with just as much style and even better ergonomics.
- Bronco Seating: The Bronco four-door has 60/40 split-fold second-row seats, and the Bronco has leather-trim, durable cloth or marine-grade-vinyl options!
- Easy-Clean Interior: The available rubberized washable floors with integrated drains and marine-grade-vinyl seating make the Bronco just as easy to clean as it is to get dirty.
- Open-Air Excitement: There are multiple top options allowing you to have that open-air experience in the Bronco, including available hardtop system with multiple panels.
- Off-Road Hero Switch Pack: Hardy and accessible switches control six standard and available features, including stabilizer bar disconnect, front and rear differential lock, and more.
Ford Bronco Dimensions and Cargo Space
While Soft Top cargo dimensions are not available quite yet, here’s what you can expect for the Hard Top interior dimensions:
- Cargo Space Behind the First Row (Hard Top): 52.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row (Hard Top): 22.4 cubic feet
Here’s what you can expect in terms of the Ford Bronco interior dimensions:
- First Row Head Room (Hard Top): 41 inches
- First Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Hard Top): 39.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 43.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 43.1 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 35.7 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 36.3 inches
Explore the Interior of the 2022 Ford Bronco Today!
More from Dave Arbogast Ford
Used Ford Edge For Sale Near Troy Whether you need a family-friendly SUV or you prefer something comfortable for your commute, the used Ford Edge is a great option. Find out more about the used Ford Edge for sale near Troy today, or upgrade to the new Ford Edge. Feature Of The Pre-Owned Ford Edge…
While it is true that the 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning electric truck is substantially cheaper to own year over year than other trucks around Tipp City, even the upfront purchase price of the Lightning is quite reasonable for an electric vehicle of its size and capability. How much is a Ford F-150 Lightning? Depending on…
Let’s get into the details. For Tipp City and New Carlisle drivers, truck bed sizes are often very important, as it determines the full breadth of items one can pick up with a pickup truck. Ford truck beds are designed with enormous payload capacity, but even more than that, their size allows a huge number of…